Data Scientist IRC134459
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||NLP, Python, SQL|
Our Client is the fast-paced digital healthcare company which creates the growing portfolio of online health communities for people with chronic conditions. Company’s mission is to improve patient’s quality of life by connecting them with each other, with caregivers and healthcare industry partners, building beneficial social interactions and meaningful health conversations.
The core of the project is working with the data; the target is to re-design, transition to cloud and enhance data-driven solutions. The team is responsible for expanding and optimizing the data flow and data pipeline architecture, model and analyze data, interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and translate them into product and marketing insights.
Main projects in the Data Scientist pipeline are user clustering and data augmentation, identity resolution and article recommendation systems
- Experience with SQL and Python writing well-tested production code – 3+ years
- Knowledge of different fields of ML, especially NLP, supervised and unsupervised learning
- Experience turning statistical models into production-ready applications such as recommender systems
- Proficiency in model development, model validation and model implementation
- Experience with extraction, processing, filtering and manipulating big data using data pipelines and cloud technologies
- Experience collaborating with software engineering teams
- Technical stack: Python (Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Sklearn, TensorFlow), SQL, Snowflake, AWS, Docker, Git
- Monitoring platform experience
- Software Development Lifecycle knowledge
AWS, Docker, Git, Tensorflow
- Design data models and put them into production
- Perform initial data investigation, analysis and transformation
- Build architecture of ML solution to address business problems
- Deploy and maintain ML system in production
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.