Data Scientist IRC135906
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Matlab, Python, R, SQL|
Client – the worldwide manufacturer of smart beds, which increase the overall quality of sleep. The solution senses and automatically adjusts the comfort level:
Tracking personal sleep data during the night
Individual comfort and temperature balancing
Comfort adjustability on each side of the bed
- PhD, MSc or equivalent in Statistics, Mathematics or similar discipline with 3 years experience on signal processing and data science/statistics projects.
- Strongly preferred experience on bio-signals such as electrocardiogram, photopletismography, electroencephalogram
- A passion for and expertise in practising statistical consulting to solve real-world problems.
- Proficiency in Python, Matlab or R
- Experience in general linear modelling, multivariate analysis, machine learning and statistical modelling, and preferred additional
- Knowledge of time series modelling and signal processing
- Experience of working with biosensor data, knowledge of sleep science, sleep research (Preferable)
- Desire to play with data and dig into data. Awareness of issues in statistics and dependence on data quality.
- High standards of code quality, making use of version control tools.
- Knowledge of SQL (NO SQL would be a plus)
- A practical common sense approach to problem-solving and attention to details.
- Strong interpersonal skills and enthusiasm for teamwork, as well as the ability to work independently.
- Advanced English is a must
- Statistical data models development to quantify sleep quality based on multiple-sensor data and other relevant factors including behavior and environment
- Work with the client team and Product Owner on a day-to-day basis to develop new and improved existing algorithms.
- Explaining and documenting the results of analysis or modelling to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Learning new engineering practices, technologies and continuously improving our Agile practices.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.