Databricks Engineer IRC135967
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Amazon SageMaker, AWS, Databricks, Python, Spark|
Our client is one of the leaders of the industry. We are looking to create new and innovative solutions to manage service interactions from across endpoints. Our team consists of highly motivated, innovative, customer-focused engineers and engineering leaders.
As a developer, you will be part of the team that will define what the future great customer service looks like around the world!
- 5+ years of experience in software development
- 3+ years of data engineering or ML pipelines and Apache Spark
- Hands-on experience in Azure stack (Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks)
- Good Understanding of Modern Data Warehouse/Lakehouse Architecture, Data warehousing concepts
- Proficient in AWS (S3, Glue Data Catalog, EMR, EC2, Cloudformation, IAM)
- Ability to work with SageMaker service
azure data factory, SQL, AWS IAM
- Take a major part in designing and implementing complex systems, data pipelines, and algorithms using a variety of technologies
- Development using Databricks (Spark) platform and its tools
- Assist with architecture and design for new workloads destined for Databricks and/or utilizing data for storage/events (Kafka, Event Hub)
- Mentor teams on Spark, and complex DataFrames and SparkSQL (developers, testers, data analysis)
- Monitor and troubleshoot Databricks workloads
- Assist with DevOps pipelines
- Help teams with data schemas, and data storage details
- Ensure applications are tested through the usage of automated test tools
- Collaborating with the Dev Leads and Product Manager to ensure that the requirements are met
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.