[DataOps Domain] Java Backend Developer IRC155443
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||AWS, Cloud Platform, Core Java, Google Cloud, Jenkins, Microsoft Azure, Sonar|
Our client is a rapidly growing leader in the cloud, data and application integration space. The end customers are thought leaders in data integration, cloud, and big data, and they represent some of the biggest and best names in retail, financial services, consumer products, and business services.
Products enable data driven companies to be more effective at what they do by providing them with the tools, infrastructure, and guidance to make informed business decisions. The architecture and technology uniquely position our client to take advantage of constant innovation in data and processing technologies, such as Hadoop and Spark. As a result, we provide the fastest, most scalable data integration platform in the industry, and we support Big Data natively. Data, analytics, and predictable forecasts are becoming ever more important to us as our company reaches its next phase of maturity and reporting requirements.
- 2+ years experience in Java development
- Knowledge of standard CI tools : Jenkins / Sonar
- Knowledge of one of the Cloud providers environments (Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform);
- Ability to work within a distributed, agile, international team environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Good working knowledge of at least one Linux based platform as well as Windows.
- Experience/knowledge on Docker virtualization.
- Experience with cloud technologies (like AWS, OpenStack or others).
- BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Up to 5 years of experience in the role of a software engineer.
Desired Additional Skills:
Linux, Docker, Open stack
- Implementation of new features, as well as technical improvements, as well as automated tests on backend side of Talend Management Console (TMC) product.
- Fix issues, either from customers, either from QA members
- Contribute to code review of other developers
- Support the product owner in technical refinement of features and sprint preparations by helping clarifying technical requirements and providing qualified feedback and estimations.
- Respect coding guidelines
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.