Delivery Manager IRC139184
|Location:||Ukraine - Kharkiv|
|Skills:||Agile, Agile Project Manager, Agile Roles, Communications Management, Management, Project Management, Scrum, Scrum Master|
The client is a global animal health company dedicated to empowering veterinary practices.
They are bringing together products, services, and technology into a single platform that connects the customers to the solutions and insights they need to work best. There are a set of long-standing veterinary software systems, with more than 20,000 customers in the U.S., Canada, UK/Europe, and Australia.
The project is a Next-generation Cloud platform that emerges from all existing software systems in order to provide a truly global open platform. Large scale project with several development teams across several geographies.
The process is Scrum with good support of internal tools and well-established Scrum rituals.
A lot of verbal and written communication with US team members.
- 3+ years of experience in managerial positions.
- 1+ years of proven experience as a team Scrum Master.
- Project management experience in software development projects.
- Hands-on knowledge & experience in Agile (Scrum, Kanban etc.) software development methodologies.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Good facilitation skills.
- Ability to communicate over a number of contacts from the client-side and streamline requests from them into the distributed dev team.
- Get things done attitude.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Advanced level of written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Experience working in an enterprise environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in people management.
- Understanding of engineering practices including CI/CD, SDLC, Test automation, Gitflow, Code review.
- Experience with the Healthcare domain.
People Development, Processes, Change Management
- Scrum team management and facilitation to ensure on-time service execution and delivery of high-quality software.
- Establishing and managing scrum processes (scrum events, team facilitation, metrics tracking etc.).
- Taking part in project management activities and reporting to senior management.
- Facilitate and support the development process.
- Establish and execute clear communications across all team members and stakeholders.
- Contribute to establishing, enforcing and improvement of Software Development policies and procedures to constantly improve operational effectiveness.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.