Delivery Manager IRC151736
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Agile, Budget Management, Disciplined Agile Delivery, Negotiation, People Development, Portfolio Management, Project Management, reporting, Requirement management|
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences.
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Senior Project Manager to join the HCI (Healthcare and Industrial) Department and become a member of a fast-growing and expanding portfolio, being able to take over and lead one of the future projects from the pre-sale stage up to efficient execution.
- Solid Experience in Managing the organisation of at least 30+ people, including project and/or program management
- Experience in managing multi-location/cross-country teams
- Hands-on experience in different outsourcing business models: Fix bids, T&M, Cost+ etc
- Proficient in setting up project management, software development and QA processes
- Good grasp of modern software development methodologies
- Strong budget management skills
- Strong People Management and People Development skills. Experience in Hiring new teams.
- Upper-Intermediate English level, or higher
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to deal with and effectively manage stakeholders globally across clients, sales, delivery & HR
- Experience driving RFP and pre-sale processes.
- Education – MS or higher degree
- Indicative Experience – 6+ years in managing projects
- Experience with Medical and Industrial domain projects
- Business Analysis skills
- Scrum Master experience
- Hands-on Engineering experience
- Managing a team (or multiple projects/teams) of 30-50+ engineers
- Responsible for performing complex engineering projects and successful delivery according to requirements (scope, quality, budget)
- HR performance: staff retention, attrition management, staff engagement etc.
- Building and maintaining the client relationships and customer satisfaction
- Financial performance and budget management: Revenue, Profitability
- Coaching and development of strong engineering organisation (leads, managers), being a role model
- Support pre-sales and business development
- Developing in-house expertise in modern technologies and frameworks
- Presenting GlobalLogic to the world (speaking at conferences, writing articles, etc.)
The Senior Manager’s primary responsibilities are focusing on the successful establishment and further execution of projects/programs, while at the same being a part of the leadership structure of the HCI department SPM is expected to be involved in internal initiatives, cross-project support and process improvements.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.