Delivery Manager / Scrum Master IRC156169
|Skills:||Agile Project Manager, Confluence, JIRA, Negotiations, People Development, Project Management, Project Planning, Scrum, Scrum Master|
Medical healthcare desktop solutions for world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million devices for daily patient monitoring. Award-winning devices and software solution that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other respiratory conditions.
– 4+ years of experience in managerial positions on software projects
– Hands-on knowledge & experience in Agile (ScrumKanban) software development methodologies. Solid understanding of project SDLC
– Project management experience in the software development projects of 15+ members size
– Proven experience in project planning, estimations and delivery metrics reporting
– Solid understanding of engineering practices, software development standards, tools and frameworks (at the level enabling to engage with Developers on the Team);
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills (including fluent English language skills)
– Strong Facilitation skills
– Ability to communicate over a number of contacts from the client-side and streamlining requests from them into the distributed dev team
– Experience in project staffing and people management
– Getting things done and problem-solving attitude.
Nice to have:
– Experience in the Healthcare domain
– Experience working in an enterprise environment with multiple stakeholders
– Technical background – understanding of modern programming concepts, database design principles, etc.
Business Analysis, Scaled Agile Framework, Continuous Integration
As a delivery manager/scrum master you will be responsible for managing the assigned Delivery Unit (2 teams), planning, organizing, and directing the completion of the delivery commitments. You will be a servant leader to your teams who helps to establish effective communication, alignment between multiple stakeholders and teams across the globe, eliminating external blockers, manage internal roadblocks through the process or workflow improvements, implement delivery metrics and excellence practices to ensure both quality and reach an optimal level of operational efficiency.
What You’ll Be Doing
– Product delivery management and facilitation to ensure on-time service execution and delivery of high-quality software;
– Establishing and managing scrum process (scrum events, team facilitation, metrics tracking, reporting etc);
– Remove roadblocks and resolve issues that cut across multiple Product Teams;
– Cultivate the right mindset, culture and behaviours for enabling empowered and accountable Product Teams;
– Hands-on Project management (schedule, requirements management with PO, project monitoring and control, risk & change management, expectations management & ensuring, delivery transparency, communication management and reporting, participation in regular and ad-hoc meetings with the customer and managers from the customer side);
– Manage 1-2 teams of up to 7-9 members, facilitation and support of delivery process;
– Establish and execute clear communications across all team members and stakeholders;
– Contribute to establishing, enforcing and improvement of Software Development policies and procedures to constantly improve operational effectiveness.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.