Design Engineer / CAD Engineer for Battery and HV electronics. IRC167398
|Location:||Sweden - Gothenburg|
|Function:||Usability and Design|
Our clients are Tier1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive Solution what will be deployed in newest European cars. The project is considered as technical excellence and we are paying huge attention to technical challengde motivation of our team members as well as excellence compensation. Our client is looking for a senior CAD engineer at the Battery and HV electronics department.
You will, together with the team, actively drive and lead the CAD work for the HV battery system on
the current project in order to fulfill given requirements mentioned above in terms of
performance, timing, and quality.
- Engineering degree or equivalent. Minimum of 5-7 years of experience (senior level) from working with
CAD, preferably automotive HV systems.
- Experience working in projects- and team form applying relevant tools in an international environment.
- Familiar with the release process of hardware in the automotive industry.
- Ability to communicate in fluent English
- Catia V5 & TCE
- You are open minded with a “can do” mentality and able to work independently as well as contribute to
the team by working cross-functionally.
- You have a creative mind set and you have the ability to explain your ideas to the team.
- You should be systematic, thorough but also capable to adapt in a quick moving environment where the
prerequisites can change on short notice.
- The approach to meet the unique complete vehicle targets of passenger comfort and up time put high requirements on the HV battery
system regarding safety, NVH, weight, packaging and battery life, to name a few.
- The challenge is to meet all of these requirements, and this is where you come into the picture.
- The main work includes finalizing the design of the HV battery box and its mechanical interfaces to the
vehicle including brackets for the HV system components as well as supporting the release work of
drawings in Teamcenter for the project milestones.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.