Developer- C++ IRC154096
|Location:||India - Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Pune, Gurgaon, Noida|
|Skills:||C, C++, Linux, NSX, rest API automation, SNMP, Switching (L2 / L3), TCP/IP, UNIX|
Cloud Engineering team is looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing R&D organization. The candidate should have experience in public and private cloud platforms like C++ OR golang. The candidate will be responsible to build highly scalable & robust enterprise applications and provide technical guidance to the team. We are looking for a dynamic, talented person who is ready for a challenge where technical ability, teamwork, and problem-solving skills are essential.
- 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Strong programming experience in C, C++ along with Network stack and Operating Systems knowledge.
- Hands-on experience developing complex packet processing algorithms for virtual devices.
- Experience developing system level software in user and kernel level on Linux/Unix platforms is required.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills and strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Networking(TCP/IP,SNMP,Rest-API) Switching and routing protocols
- System level software at user and kernel level on Linux/Unix platform
- Large Scale distributed system, high availability software multi-core/multi threded systems
- Work closely in a cross-functional team environment to prototype proof of concepts, draft functional specifications, design documents, and implement solutions.
- Work closely with the product management organization to evangelize the solutions for their merit and ensure they are scheduled for upcoming releases.
- Develop data path provisioning software and high-performance algorithms for packet processing in virtual environments like VMs, containers and hypervisors.
- Design and develop software that interacts with private, public and hybrid cloud platforms.
- Contribute to overall product requirements and design.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: We focus on industries like High-Tech, communication, media, healthcare, retail and telecom. Our customer list is full of fantastic global brands and leaders who love what we build for them.
Collaborative Environment: You Can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off and holidays.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes Communication skills training(GL Vantage, Toast Master),Stress Management program, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, Group Term Life Insurance, Group Personal Accident Insurance , NPS(National Pension Scheme ), Periodic health awareness program, extended maternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports events, cultural activities, offer food on subsidies rates, Corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones, rooftop decks and GL Club where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.