Developer Trainee in Java IRC137393
|Skills:||Java, OOP, Relational databases, UML|
To form the necessary resources to feed future projects
- University or tertiary level student of IT Sciences careers or similar.
- Especially interested in backend development with technologies like Java.
- No prior work experience [Recategorization after 1 year’s experience at GL].
- (Desired) Basic knowledge in introduction topics of the main technology or area.
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Java Language Syntax
- Entity Modelling
- Principals Design Patterns
- Relational Database Basics
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of English.
- Collaborate in projects with close supervision from the manager/leader. Low independence for decision-making.
- Act as Developer in the implementation of basic and well-defined tasks. Analysis, development, testing and documentation of low-complexity software components.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.