DevOps Engineer (Automotive) IRC133830
|Location:||Poland - Bydgoszcz, Szczecin|
|Skills:||AWS, Continuous Integration, Docker, Kubernetes|
GlobalLogic is a proven leader in the software development of the automotive industry. We are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our team to create software for Autonomous driving level 3 support.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as DevOps Engineer
- Proven record of experience in setting up complex CI/CD pipelines
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Apache (Spark & Flink) pipelines / Kafka
- Grafana, Splunk (for monitoring and alerting).
- Scripting languages like bash, ideally also Python
- Cloud Platform: AWS
- Virtualization/Container: Docker
- Container Orchestration: Kubernetes
- Existing and proven expert knowledge about:
– Automatic builds: nightly, on-commit triggered
– Dynamic: dynamic code analysis and generation of metrics
– Complete build and test pipelines/configurations
- Fluency in English, good communication skills
- Make a good plan for the migration of existing architecture to a cloud
- Execute your migration plan
- Propose and provide solutions for high-availability to avoid downtimes
- Document newly created architecture to make others day-to-day work more exciting
- Keep all existing documentation up to date so it always reflects the running system (it’s welcome to have this automated).
- Maintain configuration records.
- Propose how to automate system administration daily routine tasks
- Cooperate with developers and QA engineers to solve problems that arise during service operation
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.