DevOps Engineer for a networking project IRC162491
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||AWS, cloud, Containers|
The main goal is the cloud development/maintenance for Residential Gateways for one of the biggest ISPs in Europe (up to 10 million customers).
- USP (TR-369)
- Embedded Linux
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Ability to work remotely or in modern and comfortable office facilities.
- Experience with cloud infrastructure design, provisioning, configuration, and maintenance of AWS cloud infrastructure
- Experience with cloud native CI/CD workflow and tools such as GitLab
- Hands-on experience with containers
- Administration and troubleshooting of Linux-based systems
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate English level
- Smart and fast learner
- USP (TR-369)
- Hosting applications on the gateway within containers
- Cloud hosting of 3rd party applications (e.g. wi-fi monitoring, security, IoT, etc)
- USP (TR-369) device management
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.