DevOps Engineer for DevOps Practice Core Team IRC130173
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Architecture, Cloud Platform, DevOps, Kubernetes, Terraform|
Businesses in every industry are being disrupted by new competitors who are primarily software companies. Legacy firms have to respond by transforming themselves or become irrelevant. GlobalLogic is a premium provider of Experience Design + Digital Product Development Services. This is a new category of service that brings together advanced user experience design and complex engineering in one delivery flow.
GlobalLogic team is seeking talented developers to enhance, optimize and scale the organization. It is a fast paced, highly collaborative environment and to be successful you will need to be flexible and entrepreneurial. You are a true owner – you are passionate about customer experience and drive relentlessly on behalf of our customers. You collaborate with UX designers, product managers, technical program managers, and partner teams. You are comfortable with a degree of ambiguity and willing to develop quick proof of concepts, iterate and improve. You create extendable design and easy to maintain solutions with the long-term vision in mind.
- Hands-on experience implementing IaC and CICD solutions.
- Hands-on experience with any public cloud platform.
- Hands-on experience with Terraform or alternatives.
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes.
- Solid understanding of Cloud Solutions Architecture.
- Design thinking experience a plus.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail.
- Energetic and self-starting.
- Knowledge and experience with running customer facing, cloud-based, production software system.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Upper-Intermediate English.
Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud
- Design infrastructure in public cloud providers.
- Design infrastructure as code for CI/CD, release management etc.
- Provide consultancy regarding tools to automate process and tasks.
- Provide consultancy regarding blue / green deployment system.
- Provide consultancy regarding log aggregation.
- Provide consultancy regarding infrastructure metrics collection.
- Provide consultancy regarding alert system.
- Ensure system compliance with various corporate requirements (for example, security).
- Ensure uptime of the platform for end-users as well as development teams.
Support DevOps Practice Architects to perform the following activities:
Hands-on implementation of IaC and CICD solutions.
Collaborate with coworkers from design, engineering, product, project, QA and content teams.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.