DevOps Engineer for Healthcare project IRC159246
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||DevOps, GitLab, Jenkins, YAML|
We develop a mobile application for use with Apple iOS and Android devices, which will communicate with a wearable healthcare device over the cloud and visualizes parameters.
Our team is involved in design, development, and testing, and will follow all the related processes.
- Must-Have: Working experience with cloud providers – AWS.
- Must-Have: Jenkins, GitLab
- At least 2-3 Years experience in Dev-Ops development
- Excellent team working and communication skills
- Knowledge of programming languages. Huge Advantages to: Dart, python
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects in parallel.
- Experience with all aspects of software architecture, including security, scalability, monitoring, computing, and throughput
- Container and orchestration experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Awareness of DevOps and Agile principles Strong problem-solving skills
- Good attention to detail
- Familiarity with modern DevOps practices and ability to establish CI/CD processes
- Experience with: Jenkins, GitLab, Actions, JFrog, Helm, Terraform
Good to have:
Python, Shell-Scripting, DART
- Deploy, integrate, and work with the Jenkins, GitLab
- Deploy, manage and administrate existing / new CICD tools
- Building configuration and automation tools to support the application, and tools.
- Orchestrate the delivery pipeline of development environments and eventually production
- Work on ways to automate and improve the development and release process
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.