DevOps Engineer (Healthcare) IRC143220
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
We are one of the market leaders in full-lifecycle product development and R&D, employing more than 22 000 highly qualified engineers around the world.
We are looking for strong and ambitious candidates for a challenging Site Reliability Engineer role to support our ambitious healthcare projects provided for the biggest player on the market. Line of products includes EPRs and systems for social care practitioners, immunization and child health software, handles immunization records for over 6m children (e.g delivering the National Immunisation Management System for Covid-19 and flu). We give you a chance to work with the most respected and recognized experts in the industry, in a casual fast-paced, collaborative environment that stimulates ideas and innovation
This role involves work to build, improve, integrate and automate our Azure-hosted infrastructure, and the services in it. We’re looking for someone who is technically brilliant as well as a great problem solver with the ability to learn new skills quickly.
- Exceptional development and engineering experience with strong coding skills in .NET and PowerShell
- Hands-on experience working in both Agile and DevOps development methodologies for 2+ years
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Capable of architecting security and compliance best practices in cloud infrastructure
- Azure Resource Manager or Terraform experience
- Experience in CI/CD tools, Octopus Deploy, TeamCity/Jenkins/AzureDevops or similar
- DBMS experience with SQL Server and NoSQL databases like Cosmos and RavenDB
- Excellent ability to communicate with staff and customers at all levels
- A passion for your craft and a willingness to share knowledge with others
- Experience in monitoring and logging tools like App Insights, FluentD, Prometheus, Elastic Stack
- Docker and Kubernetes experience is desirable
- Automate all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle, develop highly repeatable processes and have a desire to AUTOMATE EVERYTHING
- Maintain, improve and optimise our fleet of Azure cloud services
- Work within our multi-disciplinary development team to write code to build and improve our services.
- Design, implement and support our monitoring and alerting systems.
- Collaborate with the development teams across the business to enhance the scalability, reliability and performance of their products and components.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.