DevOps Engineer IRC119252
|Location:||Poland - Koszalin, Wroclaw, Zielona Gora, Szczecin, Krakow, Bydgoszcz, Lodz, Gdansk|
|Designation:||Junior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||cloud, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration, Git, Jenkins, Software Development|
As a DevOps Engineer, you will work with a global team of DevOps Engineers to support software development. Your primary focus will be on building and maintaining an infrastructure for a multi-site development team including source code repository, release tools, scripts, packaging, and deployment tools.
You will contribute to the development of existing products related to the IoT network: floodlight cameras, smart doorbells, smart alarms, and anything else you can imagine thinking about smart home and home security. This is the role in which your ideas and creativity are much welcome, as the final result will depend on our team’s approach and work.
All products are Linux-based devices – if you already have some experience in this area – great! If not, don’t worry – we will provide you access to unique technology, experts, and know-how, just give us a good basis! You will also be cooperating closely with the R&D team in the USA.
Moreover, you will contribute to the most recognized brand in the world and this is not an exaggeration. Like millions of people on this planet, you know this brand, you use it, and you benefit from its products almost every day. Now it is your turn to be a part of it. Are you ready?
If you have a feeling, even slightly, that this is something for you – don’t hesitate. Our awesome recruitment team will provide you more information and guide you through the process.
Don’t waste any second, apply!
- 1+ year of experience in working with Source Code Management
- Complex CI/CD Management Experience with Jenkins and Groovy
- Experience in working with unix-based Operating Systems
- Excellent skills in modern SCM tools from an administration/development perspective (GIT, Gerrit, Atlassian JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
- Analytical and troubleshooting abilities
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good English proficiency
- Working experience with Infrastructure as Code Model (Terraform, Packer)
- Working experience with Cloud Computing (preferred: AWS)
- Working experience with Docker/Kubernetes.
- Support the software development process
- Develop a continuous integration and continuous delivery pipeline
- Building and maintaining an infrastructure for a development team including source code repository, release tools, scripts, packaging, and deployment tools
- Process improvement to maintain the integrity of the codebase (including check-in validation rules and branch/merge processes)
- Development of services and tools for our programming infrastructure
- Continue to evaluate new technologies and update/develop standard practices
- Work closely with the software development team and other functional groups
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.