DevOps Engineer IRC129632
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv, Lviv, Kharkiv, Mykolaiv|
|Skills:||Gerrit, Git, Java EE, Kubernetes, Maven|
In the era of cloudization, when attitude to personal information become sensitive more and more, new generation of communication moves to 5G and IoT gaining significantly, Enterprise private clouds are playing the game.
Our client is world-leading provider of telecom equipment, solutions and services to mobile and fixed network operators and telecom providers all over the world.
We are developing Enterprise Cloud Orchestratration product, focused on Digital services in telco area, which enables:
Automating the Service Life Cycle (Instantiation, termination, Scale-in, Scale-out, Upgrade). Policy based workload placement for increasing performance and cost optimization. Automating Network Slice Orchestration for different needs.
Multi level tenancy with advanced tenant and quota management. Secured access and Federated IDAM. Dashboards for both Provider and Tenants. Reliability: Providing Infrastructure Assurance and Performance management. High availability and Geo-Redundancy of the software.
Launch services quicker with automated service instantiation and configuration. SDKs and APIs enable quick multi-vendor integrations. Custom workflow framework provided for building specific automation flows. The product can be easily integrated into existing service provider OSS.
Current GlobalLogic team includes 50+ engineers working on all of the components of solution to develop new features end-to-end.
- Jenkins, scripteddeclarative pipelines development
- Git experience (branching/merging/conflict resolving)
- Linux: Red HatCentOS – administration, configuration
- Scripting: bash, python
- Networking: basic troubleshooting skills
- Docker experience
- Understanding K8s and Helm principles
- K8s and Helm experience
- Spinnaker experience
- Openstack experience
- One of the following config management tools: Ansible/Chef/Puppet
- Understanding Agile development methodologies e.g. continuous integration, continuous deliverydeployment, code coverage, code analysis, etc.
- Effective interpersonal communication skills in a highly collaborative team environment
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving ability
- Comfortable with wide range of tools and technologies and willingness to learn new technologies for continuous improvement
- Must be a self-driven with ability to work independently on complex tasks
- Above all, should have good attitude, willing to take responsibility & ownership and adhere to the deadlines
- Ability to build simple, maintenance free solutions
Must have :
Nice to have:
- Software engineer experienced in building/maintaining CI/CD with building applications in Java eco system and having knowledge of Linux/Networking.
- Develop and maintain e2e CICD pipelines based on Jenkins/Spinnaker
- Maintain Helm chart umbrella and verification tests
- Maintain product in deployable state using CI/CD pipelines
- Maintain k8s clusters and underlaying infrastructure
- Maintain/develop system deployment scripts
- Maintain project GIT repositories
Major Responsibilities and Tasks:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.