DevOps Engineer IRC132508
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, DevOps, Kubernetes, Linux, Terraform|
Customer is a recognized leader in the OTT TV (Over the Top TV), OVP (Online Video Platform), EdVP (Education Video Platform) and EVP (Enterprise Video Platform) markets.
What we are looking in the newly team member
– Love to investigate, passionate to understand how things works.
– At least 2 years experience as a DevOps engineer/SRE/Senior system engineer/Tier 3 support engineer.
– Strong background knowledge
– Experience with
– Experience with AWS – EC2, LB, S3, ASG, etc.
– Working on conteinarized enviroment, advantages to K8s exprience using Helm and ArgoCD
– Experience with Infrastructure as a Code, Preferly Terraform and Ansible
– Hands-on experience with production workloads in cloud environments
– Coding experience (python, bash, groovy)
About the stack:
AWS, Kubernetes, Linux, Nginx, Apache, Mysql, Couchbase, ELK, RabbitMQ, Prometheus, Grafana, NoSQL, Druid and many more!
Components on C++, JAVA, PHP, Node.js, Python.
CI/CD toolset: Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, CloudFormation, ArgoCD
Monitoring and Logging, Information Security, Grafana, ELK, Python
About the role
– Manage, Operate, Enhance and maintain client’s SaaS platform which process 100TB a day, 100,000 transaction/seconds and 100Gbps, running mostly on AWS (small portion is using latest cutting-edge technologies).
– Innovate, design, automate, maintain and secure our existing cloud platform based on client’s open sourced product .
– Collaborate and assist our brightest engineers to overcome technology challenge.
– Take ownership and accountability on one of the biggest cloud operation.
– Introduce cutting-edge
– Be a part of a Devops team
– Working closely with RnD to
– Build self serve tools to
– Embrace the DevOps
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.