DevOps Engineer IRC136916
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, bash scripting, Docker, Kubernetes|
We are seeking a DevOps engineer to work on full lifecycle software development including planning, implementation, integration testing, documentation, release and product support.
This is a role within the development organization, and the individual will be working with a cross-functional international team on financial document application. The individual will be a participant on a focused scrum team with 6 or more teammates following Agile methodologies using the Scrum framework.
Our client builds and supports a document automation solutions for Insurance business on US market. You can learn more about our partner collaboration following the link https://www.globallogic.com/ua/key-projects/bottomline-and-globallogic/
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle & DevOps Practices
- Strong Unix knowledge is a must
- Strong scripting skills (Bash, Python)
- Experience with Docker & Kubernetes
- Experience with Infrastructure deployment tools such as Puppet or Chef
- Expertise with build tools such as Maven, Jenkins
- Expertise with Source Control Systems (Git, etc.)
- Experience with Continuous Integration Environments
- Experience with Java app server, e.g. Weblogic, Tomcat
- Experience with Deployment orchestration tools
- Basic understanding of networking terminology and layouts
Would be a big plus:
- Maintains and creates build and deployment automation scripts
- Works with developers and QA engineers to optimize their development and test environments
- Responsible for proper running and functionality of the Development and QA test environments
- Work with developers, QA, and AppOps teams to identify and resolve build or deployment issues
- Responsible for maintenance of Source Control systems and Development tools infrastructure
- Ensures high-quality build artifacts are packaged and ready for production deployments
- Maintains documentation and build/release tracking records consistent with audit requirements
- Understands scaling applications from developer environments to production
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.