DevOps engineer IRC137754
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
Be a part of the team responsible for building, releasing, automating, and configuring changes through all stages of the Client’s build and release cycle. This role places a heavy emphasis on supporting a large community of developers using AWS Infrastructure to build and test their software. The ideal candidate will be passionate about developing software the right way and know how to maximize efficiency within the SDLC through scalable solutions. A keen eye for troubleshooting and solving problems is paramount. You will maintain, design, and develop the Client SCM ecosystem. Your previous experience in maintenance and troubleshooting of complex AWS Infrastructure architecture and experience deploying dynamic loads into
AWS is critical. You’ll oversee and improve the overall AWS ecosystem’s speed, efficiency, and scalability. Essential to this opportunity is the ability to successfully work across functional and project teams to ensure continuous operation of AWS environment, automating wherever feasible, implementing rules, triggers, and integrations to ensure smooth and efficient operations. This role proactively seeks to implement improvements to technology, efficiency, cost optimization, and security of Client CI Infrastructure in AWS. This role influences internal team processes and contributes to cross-functional teamwork, defining and implementing best deployment practices across various AWS regions, supporting the Client’s regional development centers in Europe, APAC, and North America. Bring your solid foundation in developing reliable, scalable, cost-effective applications in the cloud with the considerable expressive power of a programming language. You will architect, enable and maintain an enterprise-level ecosystem of Software Configuration Management tools and technologies that will make the Client Software Development Processes more efficient, reliable, and cost-effective.
- Excellent knowledge and 5+ years experience in DevOps
- Proficiency using AWS CDK
- Hands-on experience with AWS technology, including using compute, networking, storage, and database AWS services as well as AWS deployment and management services
- Experience deploying, managing, and operating dynamic workloads on AWS
- Experience implementing security controls and compliance requirements
- Understanding the AWS networking, security services, and the AWS global infrastructure
- Ability to identify which AWS services meet a given technical requirement and to define technical requirements for AWS-based applications
- Experience with Python language
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
- Presentation skills and Strong written communication skills
- Technical degree (Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Create well-informed short-term and long-term cloud strategies, manage the adaption processes.
- Develop CDK based infrastructure deployment for production systems, IAMs, Storage, and backup solutions
- Regularly perform auditing of existing infrastructure to eliminate availability, integrity, and confidentiality threats.
- Keep the focus on deployment strategies with optimal resource utilization.
- Develop and organize cloud systems, provide PoCs and cost analysis, and participate in decision-making.
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company’s cloud privacy policies and applications to the Cloud environment.
- Offer guidance and collaborate in infrastructure operations and cost optimization process.
- Maintain, improve existing and develop new Lambda functions for infrastructure monitoring, metrics gathering and alert implementation
- Maintain, improve existing and develop new CDK based AWS deployments
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.