DevOps Engineer IRC137786
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Azure, Azure Application Insights, Continuous Integration, DevOps, DevOps Tools, Docker, Event/Messaging, Microservice, Powershell Scripting, Terraform|
● Must have experince working with Azure Devops in managing complex CI/CD pipelines for production release in a microservices based architecture
● Experience witn containers images ( docker) and integrating with build and release pipeline using Azure Devops.
● Expert knowledge in Terraform, powershell to manage infrastrcuture as code
● Expert level knowledge is using Azure application Insight and log analytics to debug day to day infrastrcuture issues.
● Must have experince in working with azure database PaaS offering like Azure Managed SQL and CosmosDB.
● Good communication, interpersonal, intuitive skills with ability to work efficiently in both independent and team work environments
● Experience in Windows and Linux Administration;
Setup and manage devops, CI/CD pipelines in production environment
Monitor logs in production and debug infra issues
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.