DevOps Engineer IRC138118
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Continuous Integration, DevOps, Docker, GCP, Hudson, Jenkins Pipelines|
We are looking for a Consultant Infrastructure Engineer for Footbal Association team.
Development and maintenance of software components with alignment of technical guidelines across organization
Open, direct, focused communication of ideas, problems, and interaction with internal and external stakeholders
Implement software solutions to support business objectives in a selfless and open-minded approach
Data processing in the area of financial instruments funds and mandates
Research, learn new methodologies and technologies and implement them in the project to continuously improve and optimize design, code, build, deploy, test life cycle
Promote coding conventions, documentation standards, playbooks and maintenance processes.
Quick understanding of complex situations and efficient error diagnosis of complex problems raised in software solutions
Acting as a mentor in the software engineering domain
- Experience of designing and implementing a DevOps process in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong cloud expertise, specifically Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience of implementing standardised development practices for teams (branching strategy, basic testing approach, CI/CD)
- Ability to mentor junior team members.
- Football fan (and we are not joking)
- Provide technical leadership and input into the creation of client solution designs, working collaboratively with the client, GCP (where appropriate), and ECS engineering team to create a design that meets client standards, adheres to AWS best practice, incorporates our knowledge of best practice, accelerators and design patterns and can be delivered within the engagement parameters.
- Support the creation of client user stories, working collaboratively with the client and analysts to create stories that articulate the required outcomes and that can be delivered within the engagement parameters.
- Lead the development of infrastructure solutions required to deliver upon the solution design and user stories, aligned to Engineering best practice and delivered within the boundaries set by the client design authority, Scrum Master and Service Delivery Executive as appropriate.
- Providing technical thought leadership (on client engagements), adhering to and / or enhancing Practice engineering standards and incorporating knowledge of best practice, accelerators and pre-determined design patterns.
- Lead and contribute to development team activities/solutions, leading by example, providing constructive challenge and providing support to those in the wider team who may need assistance..
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.