DevOps Engineer IRC151871
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Azure, bash scripting, MongoDB, Python, Terraform|
Avid creates the technology that people use to make the most listened to, most watched and most loved media in the world…the shows, commercials, and news programs you watch on TV…the entertaining video and film stories you see on the web and on the big screen. Our innovative digital audio and video solutions continue to revolutionize the art of creative storytelling, and have earned us dozens of awards, including 2 Oscars®, a Grammy®, and 14 Emmys®. If you want to be a part of the media industry’s transformation and think you have what it takes to contribute to our customers’ success, please send us your credentials.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities
- We are ready to consider only the Ukrainian candidates, who are located outside the territory of Ukraine now
- 2+ years of experience
- Experience with Configuration Management and Infrastructure as a Code tools such as Ansible, Terraform etc.
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
- Experience with one of Azure/AWS/GCP
- Experience in at least one of Go, Python or other popular languages
- Experience building and operating distributed highly reliable systems
- Experience with NoSQL storage solutions like MongoDB and Redis
Nice to have:
Monitoring and Logging, Security
- Improve products deployment system by writing lots of Go code
- Build tons of features around Azure with Azure SDK, Ansible and Terraform
- Be hands-on with CI/CD, provisioning of staging and production environments
- Work directly with other teams to build fine-tuned product deployments
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.