DevOps Engineer IRC159716
|Skills:||Ansible, AWS, Docker, Powershell Scripting, Terraform|
GL Healthcare Division Program is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the Reliability Engineering team responsible for the mission-critical medical data processing systems.
We have trustful relationship with the Client, which we are cooperating with for almost 20 years. We have a team of experienced DevOps and SysOps engineers working for multiple Client’s Operations project, who are always ready to consult and help.
- Experience with AWS – ECS, databases (MS SQL, Dynamo DB, ElastiCache), Lambda Functions, OpenSearch, API Gateways, Virtual Machines (Linux/Windows);
- ECS Deployments, VPC, Monitoring (DataDog, Cloudwatch);
- Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform) – creating reusable modules, importing existing resources; creating isolated and HA systems (using VPC, API Gateways, ECS, VM, etc.), versioning;
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines – GitLab CI (preferred)
- Linux administration skills, troubleshooting experience, analyzing system logs, manage services;
- Networking fundamentals OSI, routing, load balancing, protocols;
- At least intermediate level of written English.
- Develop, maintain, and support cloud-native software systems;
- Collaborate with R&D teams to ensure smooth and efficient software development process;
- Perform a wide variety of technical and administrative duties in overall systems design and delivery;
- Create and support technical documentation.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.