DevOps Engineer IRC163718
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Skills:||AWS, Docker, Git, Jenkins|
Development & maintenance of a CI/CD pipeline for TV streaming applications and backend infrastructure in AWS for an international broadcasting company headquartered in New York, US. The company owns several television channels/brands and would like to develop state-of-the-art TV streaming applications for Android TV, Android Mobile, and Fire TV platforms.
- 3+ years of commercial DevOps experience
- Strong expertise in implementation of CI/CD pipelines and knowledge of CI/CD tools (CircleCI, Jenkins, or similar)
- Experience with building & deploying of release ready applications for Android TV, Fire TV, and tvOS platforms
- 2+ years of scripting experience in Python
- Knowledge of container solutions (Docker, etc.) and ability to deploy containers into clusters
- Knowledge of Git and experience with GitOps practices, incl. tools like GitHub Actions
- Knowledge and experience with Bitrise
- Experience with AWS environment
- Experience with Terraform and Ansible
- Strong English language skills
- Designing, implementing and improving build and deploy pipelines for applications for Android TV, Fire TV, and tvOS platforms
- Helping the team with CI/CD setup for automated testing, infrastructure provisioning, production releases
- Automation, support, and bug fixing in the AWS environment
- Building docker containers and deploying them
The DevOps Engineer will work with the engineering teams and focus on CI/CD, automation, and AWS infrastructure.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.