DevOps for Healthcare Project IRC123939
|Location:||Poland - Zielona Gora, Koszalin, Szczecin, Krakow, Bydgoszcz|
|Skills:||AWS, DevOps Practices, Docker, Linux, Terraform|
Our client is building a more creative healthcare system. They envision a world where every potential therapy, if safe and effective, is available to the patients who can benefit.
Their healthcare system relies on clinical trials to develop new, potentially life-saving treatments for patients. But clinical trials continue to be slow, unpredictable, and expensive. Their products help both the research leaders driving forward clinical trials and the doctors and nurses who care for the patient-participants. GlobalLogic together with our client continues scaling the adoption of this product, accelerate world-class clinical research and unlock innovation.
- Strong development skills in any modern programming language.
- Knowledge of network architecture and internet security best practices.
- Skilled at containerizing applications with Docker or similar technology.
- Ability to create, manage, and deploy infrastructure-as-code using Terraform or CloudFormation.
- Ability to deploy, configure, and utilize monitoring and tracing services, such as New Relic and Datadog.
- Skilled at communicating technical concepts to peers and non-technical persons respectfully and clearly.
- Ability to troubleshoot performance problems and system outages.
- Strong knowledge of Linux based operating systems.
- Skilled at implementing secure, public facing AWS Cloud based systems.
- Ability to configure and manage AWS services such as CloudFront, IAM, Route 53, S3, RDS.
- This role intersects people, processes, and technology at truly a global level while giving you the opportunity to advance in your career within a fast-growing organization. Success in this role will measurably increase customer adoption by meeting SLAs and accelerating value capture.
- Manage to key operational metrics for a rapidly expanding global footprint of interconnected AWS regions, such as: Uptime, RTO, RPO, Cost.
- Accelerate the software development teams with automated deployments and the construction of a well oiled CI/CD pipeline.
- Maintain a highly secure and impenetrable production environment designed to house the most critical patient data.
- Develop and enhance tools to improve the observability of the events of our sub-systems.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.