DevOps w/ Azure Experience IRC136521
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires|
|Skills:||Azure, Continuous Integration, DevOps, PaaS, Powershell Scripting, VSTS Continuous Integration|
- The client is a global technology-enabled services company dedicated to advancing the world of veterinary medicine and empowering veterinary practices. They are bringing together products, services, and technology into a single platform that connects the customers to the solutions and insights they need to work best. There are a set of long-standing veterinary software systems, with more than 20,000 veterinary practices in the U.S., Canada, UK/Europe, and Australia.
The project is a Next-generation Cloud platform that emerges from all existing software systems to provide a truly global open platform.
- GL team works on the migration of the existing legacy system approaching rebuild strategy and develops a completely new solution for practice management and operations including microservices, Front-end and integration layers.
- Event-driven approaching Microservices implementation.
- Integration with existing customer’s systems and services.
- Strangling of the existing legacy system which is a subject of migration.
Large scale project with several development teams across several geographies.
The process is SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework) with good support of internal tools and well-established Scrum events. A lot of verbal and written communication with US team members.
- .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Azure App Services, Azure Functions
- Angular, TypeScript, Single SPA
- Azure SQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Azure Service Bus, Apache Kafka, Auth0
- Practical experience of CI/CD implementation
- Experience with Azure DevOps (former VSTS)
- Experience with Azure Cloud Solutions
- Experience with Azure PaaS Services configuration
- Experience with configuring Azure Security
- Experience with SVC (Git)
- Experience in Powershell and shell scripting
- Experience in Splunk log monitoring and interpreting
- Good spoken and written English skills
- Basic knowledge of C# programming language and C# Scripting (.CSX).
- Experience in configuring Dynatrace
NICE TO HAVE
- Configuring CI/CD process via Tuning Azure DevOps (VSTS)
- Create, update, maintain and troubleshoot configurations for all environments
- Monitoring of critical business processes using customer provided tools
- Collaborate with the US DevOps team on building reusable components for project needs
- Regular meetings with the customer’s team (EST time zone)
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules, opportunities to work from home, and paid time off on your birthday.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
Fun Perks:We want you to love where you work, which is why we cater breakfast daily and offer discounts for popular stores and restaurants!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.