Digital Marketing Specialist IRC161871
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
Join our marketing team! We are looking for an open-minded, creative, motivated, communicative, self-reliant, fast-learning, and team player with a friendly approach to work at our location in Wroclaw. Our department is responsible for managing mainly recruitment marketing activities and performing employer branding-related projects in Poland and Croatia.
You will be actively participating in performing tasks in the Marketing Department, supporting the realization of the marketing strategy. This person will be responsible for increasing the visibility of the GlobalLogic brand and job offers on the candidate market thanks to the support of the recruitment process with marketing activities.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will have a unique opportunity to manage online projects within GlobalLogic Poland & Croatia structures, in cooperation with the global marketing team. You will be responsible for planning, organizing, and executing these projects, and for ensuring their delivery to a high standard and within budget. You will bring passion, creativity, and a focus on flawless execution to deliver tasks that drive positive engagement and make the company brand stand out.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position – IT industry marketing
- Broad digital marketing knowledge and know-how of the specifics of SM tools and paid campaign
- Experience in recruitment marketing paid digital campaigns and SM activities
- Knowledge and experience in the area of landing pages
- Experience with creating suitable recruiting marketing content
- Ability to act independently and excellent work organization
- Strongly focused on achieving goals: KPIs and efficiency of activities
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written
- University degree preferably in marketing
- Initiating and coordinating marketing projects in the area of recruitment marketing and employer branding
- Initiating and coordinating digital campaigns, paid promotions e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Linkedin Ads, conversational ads, remarketing, job boards, promotions of organic SM profiles
- configuration of analytics for performance activities
- Implementation of analytical tools, e.g. Facebook pixel, and Google Analytics in order to collect as much campaign data as possible
- Campaign targeting
- Engagement activities for users, tools for social listening
- Participating in the creation and implementation of the marketing action plan connected with digital activities
- Preparing and profiling content for digital tolls
- Working with external digital agencies to support projects implementation
- Reporting to the Marketing Department Director
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.