Director/AVP – Customer Success – Technology BU IRC142927
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Designation:||Associate Vice President|
|Skills:||Customer Relationship Management, Negotiations|
We are looking for a Sales Leader. #LI-GP1
- A minimum of 12+ years of sales experience
- Proven experience in selling engineering services into ISVs, software, internet business sectors
- Proven track record in new business acquisition
- Expert understanding of the technology needs of target segments
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
- Strategic Design, User Experience, and Technology Development for Digital Transformation, New Products Creation, Tools for internal needs and Platform Customization
- Product engineering and innovation for new product development
- Sustenance and maintenance of existing products
- Cloud-native software application development, Analytics platform development, Automation using AI / ML technologies #LI-GP1
GlobalLogic Service offerings:
- Identify and develop key relationships with existing/new clients to grow sales revenue
- Work directly with senior decision-makers; Chief Technology Officer, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Product Officer, and their teams
- Deep engagement with customers to understand their needs and build/ nurture long-term relationships
- Conduct client presentations, proposals, and negotiations
- Own the sales funnel across the entire sales process – from sales lead to close
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.