Embedded Developer (Telecommunication) IRC150928
|Location:||Poland - Koszalin, Wroclaw|
|Skills:||C, Development Tools, Embedded, Hardware Support|
Join GlobalLogic, to be a valid part of the team working on a huge software project for the world-class company providing M2M / IoT 4G/5G modules e.g. to the automotive, healthcare, and logistics industries. Through our engagement, we contribute to our customers in developing the end-user modules’ firmware, implementing new features, maintaining compatibility with the newest telecommunication and industry standards, as well as performing analysis and estimations of the customer requirements.
If this sounds interesting to you – apply now
- Experience in embedded firmware development
- Good skills in C programming for embedded systems
- Experience in tools supporting the software development process: GIT, Jira, Wireshark, optionally ClearCase, ClearQuest
- English proficiency
- Experience in writing or modifying peripheral drivers for SPI, I2C, UART, USB, etc. – would be a nice to have
- University degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunication or related field – would be a nice to have
- Design and development of firmware for industrial wireless telecommunication devices
- Analysis of technical problems and development of various firmware solutions
- Working closely with analysts, designers and project managers
- Programming and debugging – various hardware platforms
- Working with Real-Time Operating Systems
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.