Embedded Engineer IRC164746
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Automotive, C++-Linux, Computer Vision, Deep Learning, Embedded, Git, Object detection, SLAM|
GlobalLogic has been developing standalone telematics solutions for vehicle connectivity, letting car drivers enjoy the newest automotive features, innovative safety navigation, and entertainment services. Multiple teams have worked for a well-recognized world-class customer for 6 years now.
Here we are starting new cooperation for the Computer vision and machine learning department.
- 2+ years of experience with software development using C/C++ on embedded platforms (e.g. ARM and DSP)
- Knowledge of embedded system architecture such as memory hierarchies, vector processing
- Experience in resource/load sharing and synchronization techniques for multi-core processing
- Knowledge of embedded processor internals, and development tools (build systems, configuration management-Git/Hg, etc.)
- Develop automotive production quality code to integrate and optimize computer vision algorithms for the targetted SO
- Give regular feedback to the algorithm team with options to improve on algorithm bottlenecks
- Integrate interfaces and check dependencies for new algorithm releases
- Design integration to support debug activities
- Support code documentation and respect code quality guidelines and best practice
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.