Embedded Firmware Engineer IRC166268
|Location:||Poland - Wroclaw|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||ARM, Assembler, C, Embedded|
We are looking for a Secure Firmware Engineer to join our Security – Platform support team!
Being part of our Team you will be responsible for the development of firmware of a Secure Element, new platforms bring up, and integration of several libraries developed by other teams, including cryptographical functionalities developed by our teams. If you like embedded software development and would like to get a foothold into the security domain, then it is a position for you.
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Experience in embedded software development using C
- Understanding of modern microcontroller architectures
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Team player attitude, self-reliant
- Knowledge about cryptography
- Knowledge about assembly language (ARM/RISC-V)
- Knowledge about firmware optimization techniques
- Degree related to mathematics, computer science, electronics, physics, information technology or any other relevant discipline
Nice to have:
- Implementation of secure firmware functionalities and integration of embedded libraries developed by other teams
- Firmware development and optimization (including bare-metal)
- Cooperation with cross-domain project teams
- Preparing project documentation
- New platforms bring up
- Extending proprietary testing OS
- Supporting HW verification
- Providing peripheral drivers used by internal Cryptographic Library
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.