Engineering Director IRC111774
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
Commerce&Technology Delivery Unit
- 10+ years overall industry experience required
- 5+ years of experience in large-scale project management or program management or engineering director role (100+ ppl)
- Experience in managing complex engineering projects, including relationship management, building teams, managing budgets, crisis management
- Experience in direct communication with client management, pre-sale
- Good grasp of modern SDLC methodologies and management principles/techniques
- Hands on experience in different outsourcing business models: Fix bids, T&M, Cost+;
- Strong portfolio budget management skills
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, IT, or related fields
- Capability to analyze problems and to develop appropriate solutions; capability to recognize weak points, risks and dependencies
- Fluent English (spoken and written), excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fulfilling commitments and willingness to show initiative
- Strong charisma and energy to build the team and drive it to success, be a role model
Managing portfolio consisting of multiple projects (accounts):
Responsible for performing complex engineering projects and successful delivery according to requirements (scope, quality, budget)
Financial performance: revenue, profitability
HR performance: attrition, retention, engagement etc.
Client relationship and customer satisfaction
Delivery processes and KPIs management
Building high-performing engineering teams
Coaching and development of strong engineering management organization, being a role model
Business development and new business ramp up
Implementing communication and Commerce&Technology Delivery Unit business strategy:
Driving pre-sale activities and starting new projects
Developing in-house expertise in modern technologies and frameworks
Presenting GlobalLogic to the world (speaking at conferences, writing articles, etc.)
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.