Engineering Manager IRC124100
|Location:||Ukraine - Lviv|
GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting Project Manager to join its Lviv office. You will become one of the contributors to success of innovative Medical Products that change quality of life of people around the globe.
Our customer is an American manufacturer and globally recognized leader in Healthcare and Medical Devices. In close cooperation with international team you will have the ability to participate in products feature definition, development, testing and post-release support for innovative medical products.
You wil lead and drive innovative projects that utilize Data Engineering, Machine Learninig and Computer Vision to improve outcomes of Life saving procedures and therapies. Unique opportunity to take a leading role in building products and technologies from ideation to production (accomplish full life-cycle).
- At lest 4 years of the Engineering experience and at least 2 years on a management position
- Experience managing small/mid-size project teams (10-15 FTE)
- Strong organization and time management skills; ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience in building efficient teams, ability to motivate and direct staff
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English and strong communication skills
- Practical knowledge of Agile and agile-based methodologies
- Ability to work and communicate with Client’s team located in California and attent late meetings
- Computer Science/IT/programming/Engg./
relevant subject education
- Software Engineering experience and backgound
- Experience working as Product Owner and/or Product Manager
- Experience establishing Agile/Scrum processes
- Experience with Healthcare/MedTech projects
- Experience with Cloud Services (AWS) OR
- Experience with Machine Learning and Computer Vision technologies and approaches OR
- Experience with SW development for Mobile Platforms OR
Mandatory minimal requirements:
Nice to have:
Healthcare, AWS, Mobile, Embedded
- Lead a team of talented Engineers (around 20 team members in total)
- Communicate with stakeholders on customer side
- Coordinate cooperation with internal departments
- Proactive project Risk Management activities
- Responsibility for the particular processes within the whole project (e.g. configuration management, tasks management, etc.)
- Be deeply involved in Product Management activities, understanding context and underlying technologies for at least 1 product in development
- Participation in product definition, influencing scope and estimations
- Drive development of specific products to their release to production
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.