Engineering Manager IRC134145
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Agile Project Manager, AWS, Cloud Infrastructure, Confluence, Continuous Integration, JIRA, Messaging/Event Architecture, Microservices, Negotiations, People Development, Project Management, Project Planning, Scrum, Scrum Master, Team Leading|
We are looking for a talented hands-on Engineering Manager to join and lead one of the engineering teams in building integrated care management solutions that benefit our physicians by building remote patient management workflows using AWS.
You will play a key role in driving the team to design, develop and release high-quality solutions, oversinging architecture design and ownership of the services developed and managed by the team. Your primary role will be to manage an engineering team to achieve success in all goals delivery, technical and engineering excellence, closely collaborating with the leadership team on the client and Globallogic sides.
We are working on medical healthcare web solutions for a world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring. Award-winning devices and cloud software solution that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease and other respiratory conditions.
– Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent experience.
– 3+ years of experience as an engineering Team Lead.
– Experience in people management aspects.
– Solid experience with server-side Java development.
– Strong understanding of technology stacks, knowledge of platform and service development processes within a Cloud Native architecture.
– A passion for software craftsmanship, technically sound design, clean code, and continuous improvement, a solid understanding of engineering practices.
– Ability to comprehend complex software systems at an abstract level.
– Proven track record of developing and delivering large scale software solutions in the cloud which involves frontend and backend sides, infrastructure, automation & testing.
– Excellent knowledge in designing automated unit, functional and stress tests.
– Experience in software delivery through CI/CD pipeline.
– Possess strong analysis, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills.
– Experience working within an Agile software development process, and Scrum framework.
– Proven ability to understand product business environment and drivers. Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and operate effectively in a collaborative global environment at all levels of the organization, internal stakeholders and customers.
– Equivalent combination of experience and/or education may be considered.
– Strong facilitation skills.
– Ability to manage tasks and priorities between several teams, some of them remotely.
– Must-Have: Very high personal communication skills, and be able to interact – with people of different levels and cultures.
– Experience with SQL and non-SQL databases.
Nice to have:
– Experience in DevOps.
– Experience in the healthcare domain.
– Scrum experience for your team (ceremonies, facilitation etc).
– Experience with engineers hiring, coaching high performing software development teams.
Scaled Agile Framework, Business Analysis
– Lead a team of software engineers to deliver best in class software solutions.
– Cultivate a strong innovative engineering culture in an agile environment.
– Oversee, lead and support architecture and solution design decisions and accomplishments of products goals
– Grow technical expertise of the team around quality, scalability, resiliency and interoperability using state of the art technologies.
– Provide coaching and feedback on team member performance and career development.
– Support the team’s progress against multiple projects and assist issue mitigation and resolution.
– Ensure compliance with quality standards, regulatory and other business systems.
– Manage the software development process: assign tasks to the relevant teams/engineers, control the ETAs, contribute to release planning etc.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.