Engineering Manager IRC163131
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Skills:||Agile, Agile Project Manager, Cost Management, Project Management, Software Development|
Globallogic, a Hitachi Group Company, together with Hitachi launches a brand new hybrid-cloud SaaS platform in the smart data storage domain which will be targeting big enterprises as well as smaller businesses.
- Experience of Managing organization of at least 20+ people
- Experience managing more than one team is a plus
- Practical experience in project and program management
- Past experience of managing multi-location/cross-country teams
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget and timeline
- Experience in the international organization, working with EU and North American clients
- Good grasp of modern software development methodologies
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
- Ability to play Scrum Master role for up to two teams at a time
- Fluent English
- Education – MS or higher degree
- Good knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (+ Good understanding of other Agile frameworks)
- Managing several engineering teams at a time
- Play Scrum Master role for the teams
- Being responsible for delivery quality and service level measurement, attrition control
- Project management & planning – managing scope, backlog and timeline, tracking key milestones, managing KPIs, key dependencies etc.
- Support strategic initiatives within the company
- Take control of the following areas on portfolio level: Delivery Quality, Client relationship
- Support various organizational initiatives
- Ensuring deliverables and receivables are planned & on track
- Risk management reports and status, perform reviews of various project activities to identify and highlight risks and develops appropriate contingency plans
- Defining and supporting project’s strategy through the development life cycle
- Working with diverse stakeholders (developers, squad leads, product, senior management, etc. ) to ensure project success
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.