Error Manager IRC134450
|Location:||Poland - Bydgoszcz, Koszalin, Krakow, Szczecin, Wroclaw, Zielona Gora|
|Skills:||Issue Tracking, Management|
We are a proven leader in the software development of the automotive industry. We are looking for a talented Error Manager to join our team to create software for Autonomous driving level 3 support. We are working on the first commercial-grade level-3 autonomous vehicle with our customer’s High Definition Live Map kept live (fresh & accurate) by integrating vehicle sensor data, enriched with Dynamic Content and OEM overlay data.
- At least 2 years of experience in either IT project management, error management or as a team lead
- Able to discuss with engineers on a general level regarding commitments/risks
- Good people management skills and not afraid to push back on challenges
- Open-minded person who challenges the status quo and works towards improving it
- Good English (both written and spoken)
- Software development experience is a plus (especially automotive)
- JIRA and Confluence usage experience is a plus
- Maintaining issue records for the customer project (both internally in the customer’s environment and towards the end customer) in JIRA and Confluence
- Managing the expectations and communication between the company, customer, and end customer(s)
- Managing error management process as part of the customer’s program team
- Leading customer issue/error review sessions
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.