Experienced Java developer for Haemonetics IRC132485
|Location:||Slovakia - Kosice, Banska Bystrica, Zilina|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
The client is a global healthcare company dedicated to providing a suite of innovative hematology products and solutions for customers, to help them improve patient care and reduce the cost of healthcare. Our technology addresses important medical markets: blood and plasma component collection, the surgical suite, and hospital transfusion services.
Wage (gross): from 2 000 EUR/month all depends on your experience and skills
- 3+ years of experience developing web applications, scripting, and testing.
- Must be able to identify, analyze, solve, and communicate technical issues.
- Have the ability to work both independently and on a team of engineers.
- Must possess excellent communication skills and a strong willingness to dive in and learn.
- User Experience, Responsive Web
– Java, including knowledge of old versions.
– Contemporary JEE (v7): CDI, JPA, JMX, JSF
– Experience in asynchronous programming and event-driven programming paradigms
– Experience developing large scale, highly complex, applications
– REST Web services, JSON
– Legacy J2EE: Enterprise beans, JSP, Servlets
Basic Qualifications and Requirements:
Minimum Technical Skills:
- Designing, developing, testing, and documenting web components and applications.
- Troubleshooting, debugging, maintaining, and supporting existing software products.
- Supporting higher-level review and testing of software products.
- Ability to work effectively, independently, and in a team environment.
- Performing other related duties as assigned.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Intermediate English (writing and speaking)
- Self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong attention to detail
- Analyze functional business requirements
- Interact with the customer regarding ongoing activities
Work collaboratively with a cross-functional distributed team of engineers to deliver key products on schedule.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.