Fraud Analyst IRC165347
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||Business Intelligence, SQL|
We are looking for an experienced Fraud Analyst to join the new team of one of the fastest-growing and leading digital transformation companies in the US.
We have a phenomenal track record of successfully delivering industry-leading Cloud & Digital Transformation programmes.
Everyone in our team is encouraged to do things differently, to believe in themselves and each other, and to make daring decisions – even if it means making the occasional mistake. You’ll get the opportunity to learn new techniques that you can then put into practice, and become a leading expert in the company.
- ACH risk/fraud domain knowledge
- Experience with ACH risk and fraud;
- Ability to identify and classify money movement/transfer outcomes;
- Wires of ETFs experience would be a plus.
- Data analytics skills
- SQL knowledge:
- SQL experience in multi-dimensional data structures;
- Experience in extensive relational database structures specific to financial data.
- BI and presentation skills:
- Experience in generating metrics/reports/dashboards allowing to understand how the rules are performing relative to the categories of risk/fraud identified;
- Databricks experience is a plus but not required.
- Determine how we are going to label transfers as fraudulent, classify transfers into various risk categories, and determine what makes sense to try to tackle from a risk/fraud reduction perspective;
- Write new fraud rules / adjust fraud rules as necessary;
- Collaborate with product, payment operations, and other stakeholders to create dashboards and present the data to drive decision-making.
We need a person who can partner with our product management team to evaluate and adjust fraud rules:
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.