Front-end Developer (Automotive) IRC136581
|Location:||Poland - Koszalin, Wroclaw, Zielona Gora, Szczecin|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
We are looking for an engineer with strong knowledge of IT operations and software development to join our GlobalLogic team and to take a leading role in developing our infrastructure. The project is for the automotive industry and concerns a new application for collecting data from electric buses and trains. The application collects and transmits the data to the cloud. Based on the collected information system will perform data processing and inference.
Are you a dynamic, innovative, and knowledge-sharing person? Join us!
- At least 4 years of commercial experience with frontend technologies
- Very good knowledge of script programming languages
- Ability to analyze problems and communicative skills
- Ability to propose solutions for the client
- At least good knowledge of English
- Experience with React and TypeScript- nice to have
- Build high-performance, scalable systems – end to end
- Develop solutions to address complex problems
- Contribute to a future-ready, high-quality, and performance code base
- Share technical solutions and product ideas with the broader team through design review and code review
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas to technology, algorithms, and products
- Work closely with the remote teams
- Implement new features in a highly collaborative environment with product managers, and other Web, Backend engineers
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.