Front-End Developer (Industrial Automation) IRC128701
|Location:||Poland - Koszalin, Wroclaw, Zielona Gora, Szczecin | Croatia - Zagreb|
We’re looking for a Frontend Developer to join our team! We provide web solutions to the largest manufacturing company in Europe, and one of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies and a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis.
Do you want to become a part of something incredible?
Apply now and change your career with us!
- At least 3+ years of commercial experience in IT market
- Knowledge one of Angular framework (at least v.6)
- Very good knowledge of design patterns
- Good understanding of best practices of software development
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility tasks performance maintaining the priorities and respect deadlines
- Ability to share technical solutions and product ideas with the broader team through design review and code review
- At least upper-intermediate English (written and spoken)
- Understanding and strong practice with the development of multi-tiered distributed architecture and microservices (C#)
- Implementing new features of an existing web application in a highly collaborative environment with backend engineers
- Developing solutions to address complex problems
- Contributing to a future-ready, high quality, and performance code base
- Bringing to the leadership team technical solutions, feedback on each solution recommended and product ideas with the team through design review, pair programming, code reviewing, and tech talking
- Participating in brainstorming sessions and contributing ideas to technology, algorithms, and products
- Working closely with the remote teams
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.