Front-End Developer IRC149235
|Location:||Poland - Koszalin, Wroclaw, Szczecin, Zielona Gora, Gdansk, Katowice, Krakow, Lodz, Rzeszow|
We are looking for Front-End Developers to join growing teams in various GlobalLogic locations! You will have a chance to try yourself in many coding challenges and create from scratch solutions for the biggest brands on the market! Together we will provide cutting-edge solutions in the areas like Digital Security, SmartHome, Connected Mobility, and much more.
We work in scrum teams, in close cooperation with our customers.
Join us and have an impact on creating a better world!
- Extensive knowledge of software development processes and technologies
- Good knowledge of AngularJS or ReactJS
- Knowledge of TypeScript
- Understanding of client/server architecture and RESTful APIs services
- Experience with version control systems, preferably GIT
- Good English language skills
- First, gather and analyze requirements
- In the next step, your daily task will be creating software for the biggest players in their domains
- Of course, we mean the best software so all the time, together with our quality team, you need to verify the quality of created code
- You won’t avoid participating in project meetings (but we will make them as much productive as we can), communicating with the project team and the customer
- During that time you need to remember about your coworkers – atmosphere and support are most valuable for us and we hope that with your expertise you will provide good support for less experienced developers in the project team and share your knowledge
- Don’t forget about having a good time and learning as much as you can!
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.