- Frontend: React, Tailwind CSS
- Automation – Cypress, Jest and Sinon node test tools
- Heavily focused on CI/CD and commit multiple times during the day leveraging GitOps, Terraform
- Agile methodologies used with backlog managed in Azure DevOps
Front-End Developer (React.JS) IRC142065
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Skills:||HTML CSS, react, ReactJS|
We are looking for a Mid React Developer who can join our team, tightly integrated with the Customer and empowered for business and technical decisions.
We are open to flexibility with working hours and always find time to have some fun. There are always many challenges and opportunities to grow.
The project is dedicated to creating high-tech solutions for the eCommerce and Logistics market space. The platform we are working on combines multi-carrier delivery services with technology and logistics. With 1000+ different carrier services, all available through one integrated tool, one invoice and one single relationship, application gives retailers everything they need to deliver to customers around the world – in one place.
- 3+ years of commercial experience in delivering high quality software solutions
- Excellent communication skills (English B2/C1 for daily communication with the customer)
- Experience in Agile methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- Experience of working in a distributed/remote team
- Leading or mentoring experience
- Task planning, estimation and delivery
- Creation of clear, high quality, tested and documented code
- Contribute to system architecture
- Collaborate with customer’s engineers and team
- Participate in tech plannings of release
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.