Full stack developer IRC155033
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
Who are we?
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, and human. We need your help to do so.
The provider portal is a self-service tool for Oscar provider office staff (doctors, facilities, labs,
etc) to engage with Oscar on common workflows so that they can be more efficient in providing
care to Oscar members.
● Migrate the claim experience to use the latest claim grpc service
● Address timeouts/slow initial load of list pages
● improve document upload for multi-page submissions and additional document types
O4B fullstack team builds applications and services that support Oscar for Business (also known as Small Group and Springfield) initiatives.
● Enables move to next generation service
● gRPC Migration: CompanyManagement -> BusinessManagement
● Raygun implementation
DMX Coverage Materials
Reduce the seasonal work for the DMX (Digital Member Experience) through configuration,
automation and better testing. Own the ID card service, Welcome Kit Service and welcome
materials triggering logic year-round, supporting a true roadmap of improvements.
● Welcome Kit Triggers rewrite
● No Surprises Act ID Card updates
● ID Card App Rebuild
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
● 3+ years of experience as a Python/React Developer in a production environment
● Expert knowledge of Python and related frameworks like Flask
● Expert knowledge of front-end technologies like React
● Able to hit the ground running in a command line and scripting environment
● Understanding of relational databases like PostgreSQL
● Experience with Kafka and RPC frameworks like gRPC is a plus
● Experience working with test-driven development and unit test frameworks, strong testing and debugging skills
● Both an independent individual contributor and team player with good English communication skills
PostgreSQL, Kafka, Flask
● Become an expert on your teams’ technical stack(s), gain knowledge on the business domains
● Plan, implement and deploy changes following Oscar’s established software development lifecycle (SDLC) and best practices for coding, testing and monitoring
● Produce technical design, test and launch planning documentation for complex projects and/or projects with complex dependencies
● Troubleshoot, debug and fix production issues as they arise
● Participate in teams’s scrum meetings, collaborate with engineers on the team and contribute to design and code reviews
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.