Full Stack Developer (Java/Angular) IRC156092
|Location:||Slovakia - Kosice|
|Skills:||Angular, AWS, Continuous Integration, Java, Microservices, TypeScript|
Medical healthcare web solution for world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring. Award-winning devices and cloud software solutions that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other respiratory conditions.
Wage: From 2000€/gross. Final salary will reflect your skills and experience
- 2+ years of software engineering experience, including:
– 2+ years of Java development experience;
- Good understanding of CI/CD;
- Hands-on skills with JUnit.
- UI/UX development experience;
- Understanding of OAuth 2.0, SSO, MFA;
- AWS Services (ECS, EC2, RDS, SQS/SNS, Docker);
Nice to – have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Solid ability in writing testable software.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Work proactively while adhering to schedules in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience writing automated tests.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (B1, B2 English).
As a Software Engineer (full stack developer), you will be responsible for building and maintaining various parts of our platform, working with both back-end and front-end parts as well as infrastructure part (Bamboo, Terraform, AWS). You’ll be collaborating with the rest of the development team to specify, design, and build the complete user experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
* Product – You will be involved in building features and enhancements to existing infrastructure, and integration by bringing the product to the industry level standards.
* Processes – You will be a part of the team having active communication with teams on the client (US/California, Canada, Australia) and Globallogic sides.
* Infrastructure – You will take an active part in the implementation, maintenance, and enhancements of development environments, including bringing modern industry standards to the product (OAuth 2.0, MFA, etc).
* Ownership and Support – You will be engaged in a variety of technical questions from other product teams, related to the functional behavior of our product, infrastructure, and integration, and you will investigate and resolve problems they report and observe on different instances (including Production environments).
What We’ll Expect From You
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and financial reimbursement for travel.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes continuing education classes and technical trainings to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with a broad range of benefits including laptops and smartphones reimbursed by a company alongside voice and data packages in a special benefit system called BenefitCafeteria that can be used for shopping, relaxing, travelling or even education according to one’s preferences. Significant benefits also include 4 extra vacation days and learning and development opportunities within the company. Travel insurance and complementary pension savings plans are some of the other benefits you receive when joining GlobalLogic.
Fun Perks:We want you to love your work as well as a company you work for. That is one of the reasons why we host social and teambuilding activities throughout the year. We support our employees in healthy lifestyle so we reimburse entry fees for sport events. We love meeting each other as colleagues, as friends, as family. That is why we cater breakfast every Thursday – fruit but also traditional, so we have a great opportunity to spend some time together. Are you done with your work waiting for another task or you need to turn off your head for a while? Relax Zone is exactly what you need! GlobalLogic provides its employees with amazing colorful Relax rooms that are a great place to rest, have coffee or a lunch, challenge your colleague in Xbox game, table tennis or football, or even throw a party and celebrate whatever with whoever you want!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.