Full-stack Developer .NET IRC164333
|Location:||Poland - Krakow|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
We are working in close partnership with a leading supplier of products, solutions, and services for industrial process measurement and automation who is making his shift to Industry 4.0 standards where we have modern technologies, automation and well-planned, modern looking software. Last year our client has received two German Innovation Awards.
Currently, we are extending this cooperation to a new site in Germany. We are looking for passionate engineers who are ready to create well described and designed, a modern software application from scratch to join our team in Kraków.
The plan is to create world-class cross-platform (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Web) application in top-notch technologies which will be used all over the world in the Industrial field.
The team will consist of the developers, quality assurance engineers, scrum master, product owner as well as UI/UX designer to make sure we are staying on the latest trends in software development.
Don’t waste any second. Apply, and our awesome Recruitment team will introduce you to this big adventure!
- 5 years of commercial experience in Software Development Projects
- At least 3 years as a Full stack
- Advanced knowledge of programming in C#
- Good knowledge and experience of .NET Technologies
- Understanding of concepts such as CQRS, Microservices, Micro Frontends
- Broad and extensive knowledge of the software development process and its technologies
- Thorough understanding of client/server architecture and RESTful APIs services
- Good understanding of OOP, SOLID and Design Patterns
- Fluent English is a must
- Good to have: NGRX, RxJs, Xamarin
- Maintenance of the iOS and Android Mobile Applications in production
- Implementation of the new functionality based on the technical specification
- Analysis of product requirements
- Implement front-end and back-end parts based on the given detailed design specification
- Implement unit tests for implemented front-end and back-end parts
- Follow regulated requirements, in particular, documentation demands
- Follow the scrum process
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.