Full Stack Developer Senior/Specialist (Specialized in .Net/.Net Core in C#) IRC174134
|Location:||Argentina - Buenos Aires, La Plata, Mendoza|
|Skills:||.net, .NET Core, Angular, AngularJS, ASP .NET Web API, Azure, C#, CSS, Entity Framework, LESS, rest API automation, SASS, Scrum, SQL, Unit Testing|
Full Stack Engineer specialized in .NET/.NET Core in C#
• 5+ years using .net and .net core with C#
• NET development experience (.NET Framework, .NET WebAPI, C#)
• SQL Server database experience
• Entity Framework experience
• 3+ years using front end frameworks
• AngularJS – Angular 14+
• Test driven development and writing unit tests
• Strong frontend design capability and the ability to leverage Less / SASS / CSS to deliver a page which matches designs from the UI/UX team
• Excellent written, oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Proven problem solving and decision-making skills
• Complete projects/tasks in a timely fashion while meeting sprint goals and commitments
• Creativity in designing browser-based applications
• Knowledge of REST API best practices
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Collaborate with other developers and architects (when appropriate) to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent working experience
• Perform appropriate code modifications to existing software that is aligned with the tools, procedures, processes, and coding standards.
• Work as part of the technical team to develop code that enhances current software products, as well as assist in the design, development, and implementation of new software products.
• Participate in design and code review sessions to ensure accuracy and maintainability of software.
• Work with the organization’s Product team, Quality Assurance, and Infrastructure staff to ensure timely delivery of quality software changes, defect correction, and enhancements.
• Evaluate proposed technical solutions to ensure that they are aligned with the software functionality and attributes.
• Works collaboratively with team of developers and engineers to design and develop moderate to complex web-based applications
• Recommends innovative technical solutions to improve software capabilities and user accessibility. Ensures technical components are reliable, scalable, interoperable, and reusable
• Continually enhances the technical design and frameworks underlying the ERP platform.
• Designs and documents technical architecture
• Mentor other Engineering staff
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment:Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.We offer you the best quality of work life so that you exceed the expectations of our clients, while achieving your professional and personal ambitions.
Professional Development:Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes English classes, professional certifications, and technical and soft skill trainings. We also offer the chance to travel internationally
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, family medical insurance, extended paternity leave, annual performance bonuses, and referral bonuses.
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.