|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
The project is dedicated to a diversified global manufacturer and provider of innovative equipment, components, consumable supplies, aftermarket parts, software and digital solutions, and support services through five operating segments: Engineered Products, Clean Energy & Fueling, Imaging & Identification, Pumps & Process Solutions and Climate & Sustainability Technologies.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- 5+ years of experiecne with Node.JS
- 2-3 years of experience with Frontend
- Extensive experience with cloud service provider: AWS, AWS S3
- Experience in developing large scale products in the field of industrial automation is a strong plus.
- Strong understanding of web application best practices and git development flow
- Focused, dependable, detail-oriented and hands-on – completes tasks quickly and thoroughly
- Excellent work ethics and communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
- Good command of written and spoken English, good team player, drive to grow and learn.
- Experience working with ElasticSearch is a strong plus.
- Experience working in the manufacturing and industrial automation domain and hardware development.
- Experience with ReactJS is a strong plus
- Experience working with Angular framework is a strong plus.
Nice to have:
Elastic Search, Angular
Working with database architecture.
Developer testing, performance testing, code review and refactoring of the code.
Working with version control (Git), CI/CD processes, containerization (Docker) and DevOps practices using cloud service provider technologies (AWS, AWS S3).
Working with agile development methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, SAFe).
Working with distributed teams, good command of written and spoken English, good team player, drive to grow and learn.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
About GlobalLogicGlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.