Full Stack Middle Developer IRC135316
|Location:||Ukraine - Kyiv|
Cambium Networks is a dynamic, growth-oriented company serving an exponentially growing industry.
Cambium Networks provides professional grade fixed wireless broadband and microwave solutions for customers around the world. Solutions are deployed in thousands of networks in over 153 countries, with our innovative technologies providing reliable, secure, cost-effective connectivity that’s easy to deploy and proven to deliver outstanding metrics.
Cambium Networks has few development centers: Rolling Meadows, IL, USA and Ashburton, Devon, UK.
- 2+ years of development experience in MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular and NodeJS) stack.
- Experience with Messaging Systems, such as RabbitMQ (AMQP) or ActiveMQ.
- Well versed in Object Oriented Design (OOD) and programming.
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components.
- Analytical thinking and Excellent problem solving skills.
- Experience with Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Experience in the full life cycle of the software development process including requirement analysis, design, prototyping, coding, documentation, implementation, and maintenance.
- English – Upper-Intermediate
- Understanding of unit testing tools such as Jasmine, Mocha etc.
- Understanding of networking concepts: Ethernet, TCP/IP.
jasmine, Mocha, Networking
- Perform full stack feature development using MEAN (Mongo, Express, Angular and NodeJS) stack.
- Write high quality code to develop features along with unit test cases.
- Collaborate with the team to create specifications for new features.
- Troubleshoot and debug application.
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code.
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will be part of a world-class, highly motivated, highly skilled team of Network Management System developers who are committed to deliver carrier grade wireless equipment Management System to customers in various verticals starting from WISP/ISPs to Federal Governments.
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic unites over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred company by both global HR consulting firms and local boards. By creating an environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our consultants to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.