Full Stack Software Engineer IRC135078
|Location:||United States - San Jose CA|
|Designation:||Senior Software Engineer|
|Skills:||AWS, Django, Python|
• Minimum 5 years product development experience required, preferably in the medical device, healthcare, or biotech industry
• Experience designing and developing distributed systems and cloud-based web applications• Experience in cloud native implementations (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure)
• Experience in producing architectural and detailed design diagrams (conceptual diagrams, class diagrams, sequence diagrams, etc)
• Hands on experience dealing with privacy (HIPAA, GDPR) is a plus• Understands the level of quality and detail involved in developing high-available medical devices• Presents a professional image in performing job functions.• Excellent communication and time management skills.• Attentive to details.• Able to work independently with minimal instructions/supervision.• Capable of multi-tasking and rapidly adapting to changing priorities.• Self-Starting, detail Oriented, quick learner, creative and analytical.• Capable of understanding and analyzing problems.• Willingness and capability f
or occasional domestic and int ernational travel (10-15%)
• Collaborate with the cross-functional team to understand customer requirements and translate them into system and software requirements.• Contribute to the overall architecture and produce detailed designs while having the ability to defend and accept trade-offs and choices.• Develop quality software that is robust, dependable, and secure, both for medical devices and non- medical devices• Contribute to both new product development and maintenance/sustaining development efforts.• Participate in peer code reviews and able to provide and take constructive feedback.• Passionate about creating innovative and out-of-the-box solutions and products.• Comfortable to work across the entire software stack (being more specialized in a specific area is perfectly fine, e.g. front-end vs back-end)
What We Offer
Exciting Projects:Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance:GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules and opportunities to work from home.
Professional Development:We provide continuing education classes, professional certification and training (technical, soft skills, language, and communication skills) to help you realize your professional goals. Being part of a global organization, there are additional learning opportunities through international knowledge exchanges.
Excellent Benefits:We provide our employees with competitive salaries, health and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance, a matched contribution 401K plan, flexible spending accounts, and PTO and holidays
GlobalLogic is a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences. We expertly integrate design, complex engineering, and agile delivery capabilities to deliver superior business outcomes for global brands in telecom, automotive, healthcare, technology, media and entertainment, manufacturing, and semiconductor industries.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic employs over 18,000 designers and engineers across the globe. Analysts like NASSCOM and Zinnov have recognized us for being a top company in our field, and we are consistently nominated as a preferred employer by both global HR consultative firms and local job boards. By creating a work environment that is exciting and flexible, and by fostering growth through ongoing learning and development programs, we empower our employees to achieve both their professional and personal goals.
At GlobalLogic, we make amazing products — and careers.